pagecurl

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kandi-o-Designs


Kandi-o Designs.. creations by Kandace... truly unique and a style of their own! Kandace also has a shop called Cap It! More unique designs for you!
You can find Kandace At:

Shop URL
Etsy Shop
2nd Shop URL
Madeitmyself Shop
Website URL
Blog URL
I've had dealings with Kandio and she though I had a good sense of humor. Ha! Another one fooled. LIttle do they know how mean and awful and cruel I actually am. Just ask my 3 dogs and my cat. Ask Chopper if I ever let him lick me in the face till I can't breathe. Wait! Don't ask him. JUst take my word for it JUst remember this shop is worth exploring and she has some colorful earrings and she uses great imagination. And visit her Cap it store. I swear I am gonna get a cap it sometime soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment