pagecurl

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Patricia Brett's Glory 1


Look at what I found! I found an artist through buying beads at her shop on Art Fire! I think she may think I am stalking her because I keep responding to her emails and now I have bought some of her work. But this woman, Tricia, is very talented and she is multi talented. Don't you love this purple flower. I think it is digitally done. I have been dying to learn how to work with my computer and do digital work and Tricia is my perfect example of how beautiful one can be using digital art. I also bought one of her digital pieces that is a bit more depressing but it describes almost exactly how I feel when I go into a Bipolar Depression. It is in all black and white and very stark. This is where you can see her ENTIRE portfolio: http://www.artwanted.com/artist.cfm?ArtID=42802

Are you a beader? She has some beautiful beads at http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&seller_id=10201

So take a few and go visit her shop and her art studio. You won't be sorry and you just may find something that you just can't live without or something that might make your day a bit better.

3 comments: