pagecurl

Monday, December 14, 2009

Dice Earrings!!!!!!!

I just had to post these earrings here because they are sooooo cute! I had a bunch of beads like these years ago and made a necklace and bracelet out of them. Now I can't find either. And decided I should make some earrings out of them and see if anyone would like a pair. They are the perfect gift for someone that likes to play boardgames or likes to gamble or do stuff like that. I think they are so cute!. I love the little triangular seed beads too. You can see more of them at: http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=896055

I hope you all are having a fun and happy day. Did anyone see the Dexter finale last night? Feel free to comment here. I did and was stunned and saddened too. :-/
If you are newly reading my blog be sure to "follow" me...it just off to the side. I love to have people follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment