pagecurl

Friday, July 24, 2009

We are getting closer and closer to our moving date. It's Friday today and we go to the pet friendly motel on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. The movers, cleaners and carpet cleaners come during those days and then we actually move on Friday. We will start early morning.

I have been trying to bead but my creative process keeps getting interrupted with practical tasks. My husband got me these wonderful beads and I am dying to use them in a watch but I keep thinking of things I need to do. I will have my beads with me in the motel so I can bead then. I will also have a wireless hookup to my computer. Yes I said computer...I don't have a lap top. We are going to carry my comp into the room.

This move is a life changing event. I have ALWAYS wanted to live by the water. Now I am going to be 15 minutes away from the sea. The ocean speaks to me. I am so thankful that I will live by the water.

Well that's all for now. I hope all of you are doing well.

watchesbyhelen.etsy.com

watchesbyhelen.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment