pagecurl

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Bazaar

I am happy to say that the bazaar went well and I sold some watches. I actually got a special order out of it from a very nice young woman. I had a lot of people say how much they liked my watches which is really what I was looking forward to have happen. I wanted validation. I got it. Doing faires is a lot of work and I am not sure if I want to do them. On the other hand, it might be a great way to bring people to my Etsy and Artfire store. So I am still a bit confused as to whether or not I will be doing craft faires.

I hope all of you are having great holidays. My store is having free shipping. You pay shipping and I reimburse you through Paypal. I hope you take advantage of that. It is through the end of December. Until next time, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment