pagecurl

Sunday, October 3, 2010

MEFDesigns


As part of Esty Bloggers we are featuring Margaret of MEFDesigns. This is her second shop which is a jewelrey shop and has angel earrings in it. They are light a remind me of fairies. I like fairies.

She also has another shop Splendid Little Stars. This shop is colorful and fun. I accidentally made it the first picture...it should have been the second. Darn it all! Aw well now you know I am not perfect. I have never understood how people get so specific with tye dyes and are able to do stuff like rainbows. I understand random tye dyes but not specific. (If that makes any sense.)

Go visit her shops the earrings are wonderful and the tye dyes are fun to see all the great colors. Thanks for sharing your energy with us, Margaret.

No comments:

Post a Comment