pagecurl

Friday, August 7, 2009

We are Here!!!!

Well we are here. This is the first full day we have had the internet. It is the 8th day we have been in the house. Lots of boxes have been unpacked. I never knew I had so many friken books! You would think I would be very spiritual I have so many metaphysical books! LOL

I have my spot all set up where I will make my watches. It is not perfect but it is close to perfect. At first I was not quite sure about this house. The backyard is much smaller then our other place and I feel sad for our dogs. But with the beach near by they will love that walking area. The inside of the house is starting to feel homey with all our stuff in it. The energy feels good. No cold spots or odd feelings. Everything feels good and positive. Max initiated the house by pooing in the office. Nothing like cat poo to make a place stink. I quickly began working with him to get him use to the new cat box and its' space.

Oh the trip here...all nine hours of it were long and hot. Chopper rode with Joe. Grace and Bailey and the cats rode with me. It was a l o n g journey. I was grateful to get here.

If anyone is reading this...thank you for reading it. Comment!!! and follow!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment