pagecurl

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What are We Doing for Halloween

What are my plans for Halloween?

This is a simple question with a simple answer. I plan to stay home with my husband and 2 dogs and 1 cat. Our outside light will be out and our blinds will be down. No candy will be given out. Why? Because each time the door is knocked upon my dog, Chopper, wants to tear the door down and eat the person dressed in the odd costume. He does not understand that it is a human dressed in the costume. He only sees the odd costume. He reacts before he smells. This is a stress my husband nor I need and so we take the easy way out by eating chocolate and watching scary movies on Halloween night. We put a sign that lies, “All out of candy.” A small white lie? Yes. Are we going to Hell? Probably. Is Chopper calmer and happier? Yes and so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment