pagecurl

Friday, March 25, 2011

I made a treasury!

Yes you read that right! I made my first treasury called Passionate Purples and Blues. I took the shops for Handmade Harbor, a team that I am on. This team is great cause we try and promote each other. You can find my treasury Here . I got a lot of positive feedback but the ones that really count are from you all. The people that are not in it. If you can promote it that would be great. I am only the curator. None of my work is in it but being the curator is still a very good thing. I hope you go and look at it and enjoy it and facebook about it and tweet it and blog it and do whatever about it. lol Thanks!

BTW, I never would have been able to do a treasury without the help of Shelly who is very talented at doing them. Thank you, Shelly.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely treasury!! I love purple. Very well done!!

    I follow you through my main blog and am just starting another blog. Hoping for a follow back on my new DIY Jewelry Finding Molds, Fondant and Polymer Clay Molds ~ Tutorial blog. :)

    http://dinkalulu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete