pagecurl

Saturday, April 17, 2010

More on Times a Changing

Well, I went to see my doctor and she adjusted my Bipolar meds and I think I am starting to feel better. The anxiety is leaving, the irritability is gone, the depression is less and I actually made myself a watch. I am seeing how a new magnetic clasp is going to work out with a cute safety chain.
I am seeing less gray around myself. Sunday, my husband and I are going to the beach to watch the surfers. I love that! I am still having trouble sleeping and still haven not been able to list anything. But I think things are getting better. THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER!!!! YAH!!!! That is a very good thing. The adjusting of just a little of my drug regiment shows me that my bipolar meds shows me that my illness is sooooo biochemical and not situational. Cause I am so happy with my life. I am so grateful. I love my life. Even when I am depressed I know what I have and love it. So ANYWAY, I just wanted to let all you kind people know that I am feeling better. Thanks for those of you that read and responded...even if it was silently.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also bipolar and I know how difficult it is to deal with the med adjustment. Hang in there and I am glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete