pagecurl

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wondering, wondering

I am always working during the days on my shops or my watches or earrings...anything having to do with Art Fire or Etsy. This is what I do full time. Today I read a wonderful blog, http://curiouspug.blogspot.com/ The blogger has all kinds of tutorials on how to make the most of Esty and how to get the most sales out of your shop. Well today I read one of her entries where she listed a bunch of tips and suggestions for Etsy. It was damn good! She gave me an idea to make a slide show with Google Picassa and post it on You Tube. Isn't that a great idea???? I am going to enlist my husband to help me cause I get the feeling that he would know how to do this adventurous thing. So I just thought I would share with all of you this new idea. It might work and it ...no it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment