pagecurl

Thursday, January 14, 2010

CCCoE Team

I joined the California Crafters Club of Etsy yesterday. It will help me be in better contact with other people on Etsy. I am part of a guild on Art Fire but I need something on Etsy too. I am hoping that it will bring more sales to my shop and that I can help others get sales for their shops too. Hope you all are having a great week.

I started walking! I hate exercising...can I say that again? I hate EXERCISING! I like moving my body but I don't like moving it just for the sake of exercising. I am just staring it for 15 minutes 3 x per week. But I know I get addicted to things and I know that I will probably be doing it 5 days per week. My husband and I are doing it. Did I say it before...I hate EXERCISING. I use to teach aerobics! But that is with good music and choreographed moves and that is fun! My body just needs some kind of movement...it's craving it.

Well, I hope you all have a great weekend. We are taking the dogs to the beach every Sunday now. Gracie loves loves LOVES the water.

Have fun,

Helen

watchesbyhelen.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment